Today was another doctor's appointment to check on baby Franklin. I saw a different doctor today (Dr. Park) who questioned me waiting until the 24th of August (3 days before my due date) to have the C-section. It's really not my decision anyway and there is a chance I could go into labor before the 24th anyway. We'll cross our fingers :) He also noted that baby's head is up. Which Dr. James thought was the butt...he really thinks it's the head. It would make me feel better if baby was breach and I would have been going through surgery anyway. In the back of my head I can't help but question if I could just do a VBAC with this one and it would work. There is no way to predict. Heart beat is still in the 150's & he's still moving like crazy. Although I feel a little bad because I guess I'm really poking his head.....not his rear. Ooops. Poor kid. It's really hard and when you poke it he tends to move. No wonder!
Austin was great at this appointment as always and the Dr. commented on how well behaved he was. I now know why everyone comments on his behavior because last week I had a terrible experience with a patient and her 3 kids. They were TERRIBLE! Crying, screaming, hanging off her and just having fits! If that is what kids usually act like then I'd be a geriatric practioner for sure :)
No comments:
Post a Comment