
Franklin Family
starting upper top left: Andy, Bill, Diane
middle left: George, Audrey, Phillip, Chris
lower left: Kali, Virginia, Cassie (on lap), Eileen, Austin (on lap)
Saturday: We started out our Christmas celebration heading to Bend for a big potluck lunch at Chris's parents house. Andy (middle son) had to work on Christmas day so this was a family get together for him. My parents also enjoyed in the festivities with us; both families have been long time friends way before Chris and I ever got together.
Toy box made for Austin by Grandpa Bill; Painting from Grandma Eileen
Close up of toy box top. What a talented Grandma!
Sunday: Chris and I had my family over for a Christmas Eve lunch. My brother and sister in law were on their way back to Bend from Portland and stopped off here in Madras for a bite to eat. My parents came too and supplied the wonderful dessert and potato salad that I don't even attempt to make.
1 comment:
Super cute! I know, wish we lived closer too! Making a slide show is SUPER easy! You just go to:
slide.com
Add your photos and save. Then copy the link for posting it on your blogger site. Paste the link in your post. Super easy!
Post a Comment