Monday, January 15, 2007

Martin Luther King Day

Jessica-look at Austin's eyes. Can you see the yellow? I think Sasha's are definitely blue compared to his.
Here's the boys playing a computer game. Chester (the cat) even seemed to be entertained by it.

Happy holiday to everyone that doesn't have to work today :) Hopefully some real estate agency's will be open so we can look at a few more houses. I just dropped the price on our house, so hopefully it will help. Doesn't look like the idea of renting this house is going to work. Prices are just way to high in Bend.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Check your email, sent you another pic of Sasha's eyes. Austin is so adorable!! Are you guys thinking of adding to your clan anytime soon? Don't you just love it when people start asking that... :)

Jessica said...

Oh--and I have made a recipe blog that is linked with my regular one. What can I say, just need something else to help me put off that house cleaning! I actually feel the need to have a creative outlet with being at home all day with the kids...

Not anything healthy yet my RD friend... Oh, forgot to ask, if you move closer to Bend will you still work in Madras? It would be fun this summer for the kids and I to come visit for a few days (if you could handle the three of us).