Saturday, January 27, 2007

Sick Day afternoon

Austin just woke up from his nap, cranky and feeling hot. I gave him some medicine and here he is watching horse races on the T.V. drinking some milk.
Poor little guy.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Ooohhhh, poor little baby. These are the times to put a towel/blanket over those brand new cushions of yours. Never know exactly if/when your sweet little kid will vomit all over everything. Believe me, I have learned my lession! Hope you all feel better! Thanks for the recipe, will have to try when I get some crab (hey, why don't we go camping at the coast together this summer)?!

Diane said...

Camping at the coast sounds like a great idea to me. We'd just have to coordinate everyone's time off. Chris usually has Sunday/Mondays for his weekends, but with a little notice he can take a Saturday. Look at your calendar and see what might work for you guys. If we want to make reservations better to do it sooner then later. They fill up fast. Or if you know of a good rental, we'd go 50/50 with you guys.

Jessica said...

Yes, we need to look into it! Derek's aunt owns a beach house that she rents to us for $30/night (in lincoln city by dory cove). We would just have to make sure there was enough sleep areas. I will ask about that. It is within walking of the beach. We have a week vacation to plan in the summer (was thinking of 4th of July week) but I'm sure you all will be busy busy then. And when I mentioned covering the couch, I didn't mean all the time, just when your little one is sick. One time Jackson vomited red Gator Aide on my couch/floor. Half chewed fish crackers are a good stainer too...