Monday, July 23, 2007

Chris flying :0)

At 8:00 Sunday morning I heard a very loud plane that sounded like it was going to crash into the house. Well it was one of Chris's co-workers buzzing the house to wake him up. Thankfully I didn't run outside in my underwear to see what was going on.

Here's Chris buzzing the house...okay it's not a plane but a glider thing.


Tuesday at 3 p.m. we're signing the purchase papers for the house. I couldn't believe what the charge is just for closing costs!!! Over $6,000. And for what??? Anyway, I can't think too much about it or I get sad.


This is Dave and Patt Kerr. Chris grew up with them and they are his "adoptive" grandparents. Now they live in AZ, so we only see them about once every few years. They stopped by this morning to meet Austin. Yes, their first comment was "he looks like Chris when he was little" It was fun to visit and maybe one of these years we'll make it to AZ to see them. They are very nice and remember everyones b-day. Austin even got his first postcard from Patt this past year.

No comments: