I just felt a need to type something so here's what Austin and I have been up to today.
We went to the dump!! I only had 3 bags of yard depris, but that grass can start to smell really bad if you let it rot for too long. So we took the short drive in the truck to dump our 3 bags for $1.50.
Then we came home, Austin took a nap and I tackled the garage. "Honey I found your tent poles!" We have so much junk in there. I packed about 3 boxes of things I knew we wouldn't need in the next month, but Chris is going to have to help with the "man" stuff in there. I'd sell most of it...but boy would I be in trouble.
Next we printed off some rental ads and headed to the new prison here in Madras. I need to get the word out to the new employees that our house is available. 

We had a lady stop by yesterday morning and wants to rent the house if she's hired. She seemed a little demanding though. Already wants us to put in a ceiling fan, storm door, & hates to mow lawns ;) Okay......if you want to buy it then fix up the house how you like it :)
The End.
1 comment:
You want jailbirds living in your home??!! ;-) My Aunt went to jail (we pretend we don't know her) and my grandmother (with dementia) calls her the "Jailbird". Any news on the house? You haven't been feeding me details and I need to knowwww......... Hope all is well!
Post a Comment