Saturday, July 14, 2007

Saturday

Today Austin, Grandma Eileen and I headed to the Sisters quilt show. It was a last minute plan that started this morning but turned out to be a fun day. We walk around for about 2 hours...could have looked all day but it was hot. I was glad we started out as early as we did. Austin of course was bored, but good. He ate part of a snow cone and I ended up wetting him down with some water before the hike back to the car. There were so many beautiful quilts of all shapes and sizes. I am not a quilter, but would love to learn. Also didn't bring the camera or else I'd be sharing my favorites :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I've always meant to go there, just haven't yet. I also want to make a quilt. If you lived closer we could do a quilting bee! :)

Diane said...

I too have always wanted to make a quilt but have no idea how to start. Chris's grandma makes quilts all winter long. Maybe she could show me how...then I could come over and show you :) I belief she sews them on a machine, which is the way I'd want to go.