Austin surprised us on Sunday with his version of the ABC song. He tries to sing it really fast and misses some of the letters but for 2 years old I think it's pretty good.
Enjoy. I arrived at work today and it is negative 6 degrees. How do all the animals stay outside in this weather?? My Jeep died on me just as I was leaving work yesterday so I had to hitch a ride from a friend that works at the Forest Service here in Sisters. Chris came back with a car trailer and brought my poor car home. I don't think it's going to be too hard to fix, but I was just thankful it died at a stop sign and not on the highway.
8 comments:
Diane! I found you on Mindy's blog! I am adding you to mine, so here is my info:
clawsonchronicles.blogspot.com
Great! I need to get everyone's email address too. We don't have internet at home so I have to do all my updating and email checking at work during breaks....or during work :)
Diane, you have been found!! I too have a blog... http://allabouttess.blogspot.com/
You are an awesome blogger and Austin is such a cutie. I love the ABC song :) I will have Michelle forward an email to you with everyone's email address. We are setting up play dates and would love if you could come to some.
Diane--Austin is SO cute! What a sweetie. I can't wait to see him in the spring and see what a big boy he has grown into! We have snow! You know how rare it is for us here in the valley. Have you heard anymore about Albany? :)
So, you have been tagged. See my blog for more info. You don't have to do it but it is kinda fun to get to know people better!
Thanks for the sweet card--wow, you are great at remembering birthdays!
Jessica,
You are welcome. I was going to sing to you but for some reason your voice mail cut me off. Probably a good thing :)
you will probably look at this while I am sitting in front of you at work but I have to say Austin is so adorable and his ABC skills make me laugh. I like how we get paid to get on our blogs...we will keep that a secret between the two of us though :)
Post a Comment