Friday, April 9, 2010

The baby is........

After months of wondering we finally know the sex of the baby.  The ultrasound appointment was about 20 minutes long and the tech was fast.  He zoomed around looking at all sorts of body parts.  He couldn't tell us if everything was normal or not.  I guess that's not his job.  The baby does have a 4 chamber heart, amnio fluid is normal, hands and feet move like crazy and no cleft lip.  We could all see that.  Lets just pray that everything else is all normal.  I really wanted to know if the head size was normal but I guess we'll have to wait until my next doctor's appointment to find that out.  So here is the news along with the pictures...............


It's a BOY!!!

"hello here I am"

my 2 feet

4 comments:

Macey said...

I used to not be able to see anything on ultrasounds...but now I can and I have to say, those are pretty cute little feet! And profile! And a teeny weeny, well...you know.
So cute! Congrats!

Sweet Home Livin' said...

Congrats! We're very excited for you and the family! I kept checking your blog yesterday since I knew you were having an ultra-sound. I couldn't wait to see what you were having!

Heather said...

Congrats!! I'm sure Austin is excited to have a brother! Take care and hope to see you again soon.
-Heather

alexanders said...

Diane,

Its Hannah, Andy and Becky's friend (Tim and Andy are best friends), I popped onto your blog from Becky's... congrats on a new baby boy!! Many blessings to you and your growing family!!