Evan had his 2 week appointment today and good news all the way around! He is almost at his birth weight but by Wednesday he will be there or surpass it. He was 5 lbs 13.5 oz today...only 1/2 ounce to go. He eats so often and has way more diapers than the goal at this age, so I know he has to be eating something. I was not successful at breastfeeding Austin so I am more determined than ever to succeed with Evan. I'm taking brewers yeast & fenugreek on top of the other vitamins and fish oil I was taking before to see if it will give me some boost. Also pumping 5 minutes after each feeding, which I admit I am not doing 100% of the time. Sorry guys who read my blog if this was TMI :)
After the doctor's appointment we headed to Walmart to pick up a few things. We got back and look what both boys are doing? Maybe I should try this too.
No comments:
Post a Comment