We went to Big Cultus Lk for the weekend and it was beautiful. The campground is usually really full, but for some reason this weekend it wasn't. We didn't get a sight right on the water, but it was close. The only bad thing was our neighbors camp fire was blowing smoke right into our trailer all day Saturday and Saturday evening. It wasn't worth packing up and moving, but it started to make both Chris and I not feel so well. Next time we'll think about fire placement and wind direction :)
2 comments:
Austin is so cute! Looks like you had fun too! Was it just your little fam? Your men look cute together!
Yes, it was just us. It was actually a little boring. I like to go with at least one other family or group of friends. It was nice to get away from the phone and I thought less about the move, ect than if I was to hang out at home. So that was good.
Post a Comment