Thursday, July 28, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Evan!

It seems like only yesterday you were just a new born. And now I can't keep you in one spot for 2 seconds!

A whopper at 5 lbs 14 oz



Evan is such a joy & I can't imagine how life would be without him.  He knows what he wants to do and when he likes to do it.  Riding in the car is never quiet & if there is food out, he'll eat it.  Evan is a man of few words, but always has a big smile, a fast crawl & a "da da da" when Chris comes through the door after work.  Austin is his best play buddy & entertainer.  If anyone can get Evan to laugh, Austin will! 




1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow...I can't believe Evan's a year old already. Where does the time go??? :) Take care and hope to catch up sometime soon. Thanks for the great updates on the family.